Are you a user of the MMI ORR instance at mmisw.org?
The MMI ORR instance was recently migrated from the previous version 2.
A summary of the major changes in v3 is available here.
3.7.0 - 2017-11-22
- Simplified configurability of the integrated ORR system. Install section updated.
3.6.8 - 2017-11-03
- Internal: Improved dispatch of email notification for admins.
3.6.7 - 2017-10-12
- "File-type extension" resolution for ontology and term request (orr-ont#55)
3.6.6 - 2017-10-04
- Use "text/turtle" as response format for term requests with format=ttl (previously, "application/sparql-results+ttl")
3.6.5 - 2017-09-20
- Enable "ttl" (Turtle) as a stored format in backend (orr-ont#54).
- Enable "N-Quads" and "TriG" in "View/Download as" dropdown menu.
3.6.4 - 2017-07-21
- Fix in the orr-ont backend service regarding self-resolution of ontology format (orr-ont#52). With this fix, links in the ORR portal for LODE dispatch should now be correctly handled, as well as by any external service or tool that follows common content negotiation practices.
3.6.3 - 2017-06-06
- REST API: adjustments in
- Front-end application should now load faster in the browser (orr-portal#111). (In general, optimization had deliberately not been a main concern.)
3.6.2 - 2017-06-03
- REST API addition: Simplified semantic search queries against the triple store (orr-ont#50)
3.6.0 - 2017-05-31
- General support for IRIs (both backend and frontend), with many adjustments in relevant parameters, UI widgets and messages, and documentation. (orr-ont#32, orr-portal#48)
3.5.1 - 2017-05-29
- "fully-hosted filter should consider https and http" - fixed (#109)
3.5.0 - 2017-05-29
- upgrade of underlying Jena library to 3.3.0 (orr-ont#45)
- adjustments in user account creation
- include additional details in email notifications regarding ontology registration
3.4.3 - 2017-04-13
- New option in CSV import to indicate that all columns are properties (and values) along with mechanism to determine the unique identifiers for the terms (#101).
3.4.1 - 2017-03-07
- various LOD adjustments/fixes (term page, keyword-search, term-search, regular ontology view)
- create vocab/mapping dialog stays open when user navigates back in browser; fixed (#97)
- include list of ontologies in user page (those owned by ~username -- not as submitter)
3.4.0 - 2017-03-04
- visibility/status were not required in create vocab/mapping dialog; fixed.
- failing to load external ontology for mapping; fixed (#44)
- internal (adjustments related with docker based installation)
3.3.1 - 2017-03-02
- user page was wrongly showing info about logged in user (#85)
3.3.0 - 2017-02-28
- improve search options
- show SPARQL query for term-search and keyword-search
- term-search now also applied on the simple name of the subjects
- a log message can now be entered before proceeding with registration of
a new ontology version. This log message is optional.
Such log messages (if any) are displayed as tooltips in the "versions" dropdown menu.
3.2.4 - 2017-02-25
- include external ontology viewers (LODE and VOWL at this time) as additional options in view/download dropdown menu
- include LODE in list of external ontology viewers
- include list of ontologies in organization page
- organization's name was not editable; fixed.
- resolve "too much unused real estate"
- duplicate metadata removed
- re-enable ontologyType facet
3.2.2 - 2017-02-18
- option to upload file from remote URL (#79)
- capture status and visibility when creating new vocab or new mapping (#60)
- Other various enhancements/fixes (#22, #14, #27, #57, #75, #70, #62, #76, #77)
- API documentation
- #31 "https == http for purposes of IRI identification"
- improve reset-password and password-reset html pages
- many improvements and fixes (email notifications, triple-store update, regular ontology display, recaptcha, ...)
- improved docker image build and simplified configuration
3.0.0-beta - 2016-07-12
- Presented at the ESIP Summer Meeting
- Late 2015: Resumed work with X-DOMES support
- Early 2015: First v3 frontend prototype
- 2014: First v3 backend prototype
- 2008–2014: Initial versions v1 and v2